- Your complete guide to British stamps from the Penny Black to the end of 2018 with every stamp design illustrated in full colour
- An accurate guide to stamp values, with almost every stamp priced according to the current market
- Helpful introduction to collecting British stamps with a full glossary of philatelic terms
- Different watermarks, perforation changes, visible plate numbers and printing methods all listed and priced
- Prices given for First Day Covers, Presentation Packs, Yearbooks and Official Philatelic/Numismatic Covers, Gutter Pairs, Miniature Sheets, along with officials and postage due stamps
- Fully updated listing of the popular Post & Go stamps
- Thousands of price alterations.
New for 2019:
The ‘Security’ Machins (with ‘U’ number prefixes) have been renumbered in order to remove the suffix letters and to minimize future changes. A complete listing, cross-referencing former and new numbers is provided.