A real treat for the comic book lover, the Marvel Prestige Stamp Book is a 24-page booklet which offers a fascinating insight into the history of Marvel Comics tracing its evolution from its origins in 1939 through to the present day.
It is packed full of information and illustrations, including:
- How the ‘British Invasion’ of editors and illustrators in the 1980s revolutionised Marvel’s stories.
- A closer look at the process behind making a comic book illustration from pencil sketch to the final colour print.
- Classic Marvel comic book covers and illustrations,
- A classic retro Iron Man front cover.
- Four special panes which include all fifteen Marvel stamps as well as a pane of definitive stamps with the iconic Comics Code Authority seal of approval (which used to be appear prominently on comic book covers) at the centre.